Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site offers comfort, understanding, guidance, relaxation, and much more for those who seek it. No questions is stupid, no problem is too small or silly. It's supporting family.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Vanguardian Angels. Its a home for thousands times a thousand and times a thousand more. Hope you can be a part of it.
Come find us on Facebook: Vanguardian Angels
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Come out, come out, wherever you are...
I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 am by ~Lucy~

» My Sanity
I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:28 am by ThePoet

» The Lonely---Christina Perri
I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:29 pm by ~Lucy~

» Never Meant to Be
I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm by ~Lucy~

» my life in a nutshell
I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 pm by ~Lucy~

» Take this heart of mine
I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 pm by ~Lucy~

» Loneliness
I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm by ThePoet

» My Song #1
I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:42 am by ThePoet

» why does it all go wrong?
I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 am by ThePoet

Poll
Gallery
I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:11 pm

Share | 

I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel Love
Souls
Souls
Angel Love

PostSubject: I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever...   I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:53 am

I saw my best friend cry for the first time in my life. She was hurt and I didn’t know what to do. I just walked with her, everywhere she went I tried to give her some advice but it always sounds better the way I say it in my mind. He hurt her real bad. She has never fallen for some before. I was there to see and read everything. She cried in public. That’s something she never has done. She lost and so am I. he mad her happy and now he is gone, with out any explanations. All he wrote to her was that he didn’t want to hurt her, but he did. He hurt her in so many ways… I don’t know what to do help her… I might be the world worst best friend…
Back to top Go down
Jess
Anonymous

PostSubject: Worst Bestfriend reply-   I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:26 am

It doesn't make you the worst bestfriend if you don't know what to do help her she'll get over it in time but for now just be there for her right know is the time she needs someone with her to keep her company and not be alone and if you want to say something to her to try and lift up her spirits think really carefully what to say and use the right words say it in your head once and then repeat it out loud quietly like under your breath type of thing. Make sure you reassure her that she isn't alone. Right now i feel like the worst bestfriend ever, I missed my bestfriend's leaving party today and she is moving in a week )= I was going to go but my mums car stopped working and there was no way i could get there and i also missed the bus she asked if i was going today but i didn't reply cause i didn't know what to say. Now not only does my bestfriend think I'm an ass all of my other friends do to Including my sister-_-
I hope things work out for you and your friend flower ♥️
Back to top Go down
~Lucy~
Souls
Souls
~Lucy~

PostSubject: Re: I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever...   I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:29 am

I can imagine how awful it feels to just kind of stand there and watch while she's hurting. To feel like you should've done something to prevent it. And there's really nothing you can do exept just be there for her, like Jess said. Sometimes just having the knowledge that you won't have to face something alone is a great comfort. And let her know that you'll be there for her as well, you know like say it out loud. You are in no way the world's worst best friend... the world's worst best friend probably wouldn't have any friends to begin with Razz

Anyways, just spend time with her and I'd keep her mind off it by doing things with her whether it's shopping or going to the beach or watching a movie. It might not look like it's doing much to help, but it does. Much better than asking to talk about it or bringing it back up into conversation.

I'm half asleep right now... but at the same time can't fall asleep.. if that makes any sense so I probably just typed up a load of rubbish hhaha

anyways, if I helped, I'm glad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever...   I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm might be the worlds worst bestfriend ever...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top