Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site offers comfort, understanding, guidance, relaxation, and much more for those who seek it. No questions is stupid, no problem is too small or silly. It's supporting family.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Vanguardian Angels. Its a home for thousands times a thousand and times a thousand more. Hope you can be a part of it.
Come find us on Facebook: Vanguardian Angels
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Come out, come out, wherever you are...
Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 am by ~Lucy~

» My Sanity
Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:28 am by ThePoet

» The Lonely---Christina Perri
Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:29 pm by ~Lucy~

» Never Meant to Be
Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm by ~Lucy~

» my life in a nutshell
Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 pm by ~Lucy~

» Take this heart of mine
Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 pm by ~Lucy~

» Loneliness
Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm by ThePoet

» My Song #1
Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:42 am by ThePoet

» why does it all go wrong?
Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 am by ThePoet

Poll
Gallery
Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought? Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:11 pm

Share | 

Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Lucy~
Souls
Souls
~Lucy~

Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought? Empty
PostSubject: Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought?   Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Hey there! Thought I'd try starting my own topic... and this is something that really interests me. Whenever I'm buying something a little out of my comfort zone, I always wonder if I'll ever regret buying it. So that's what this column is for.

Feel free to post below something that was the best thing you ever bought or something that you've dreaded buying after wearing it once.

I'll start off by saying... ok so the best thing I ever bought would probably be these new jeans I recently bought from just USA jeans. I bought them at a consignment store, and they are the BEST jeans I've ever had. And they were only 24$, which is amazing. I just think jeans are really hard to find. And annoying to look for and try on.

Which bring me to the worst thing I've ever bought, which are coincidentally, another pair of jeans I bought in late August last year. They're from the Gap, and they fit really well in the store but about a week after I bought them, they stretched out INSANELY. They got all loose around my butt, thighs and waist. Not very attractive.
Back to top Go down

Worst thing/Best thing you ever bought?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top