Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site offers comfort, understanding, guidance, relaxation, and much more for those who seek it. No questions is stupid, no problem is too small or silly. It's supporting family.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Vanguardian Angels. Its a home for thousands times a thousand and times a thousand more. Hope you can be a part of it.
Come find us on Facebook: Vanguardian Angels
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Come out, come out, wherever you are...
Never Meant to Be Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 am by ~Lucy~

» My Sanity
Never Meant to Be Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:28 am by ThePoet

» The Lonely---Christina Perri
Never Meant to Be Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:29 pm by ~Lucy~

» Never Meant to Be
Never Meant to Be Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm by ~Lucy~

» my life in a nutshell
Never Meant to Be Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 pm by ~Lucy~

» Take this heart of mine
Never Meant to Be Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 pm by ~Lucy~

» Loneliness
Never Meant to Be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm by ThePoet

» My Song #1
Never Meant to Be Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:42 am by ThePoet

» why does it all go wrong?
Never Meant to Be Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 am by ThePoet

Poll
Gallery
Never Meant to Be Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:11 pm

Share | 

Never Meant to Be

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Lucy~
Souls
Souls
~Lucy~

Never Meant to Be Empty
PostSubject: Never Meant to Be   Never Meant to Be Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Totally, bored... Just seeing where my current thoughts will take me
This probably doesn't make any sense... but we'll see if I can make a story out of this. Smile

I edited it so hopefully it's better now Razz

PROLOGUE

Kaitlynn's P.O.V.

It started off with a bang. Literally. A gunshot, ringing through my ears, sending a shiver up my spine. Screams resounded in the distance, followed by more shots echoing through the village. The wind whipped my honey blond hair into my mouth. Spitting it out, I tasted gunpowder as it coated my tongue like a thin film. People were panicking, running for the cover of their homes through the normally calm, dusty streets. Doors slammed shut. Curtains were drawn. Lights flicked off. I saw Gabriel, looking for someone, trying to part the sea of townspeople to get a better view. His eyes shone with relief as he caught my eye. He ran up to me, his jet black locks bouncing as he did so.

"Kait! We've got to go. They're here. The Soldiers. " His cobalt blue eyes were frantic, darting everywhere, not yet resting on my face. Not yet seeing the fear lodged in the corner of my eye. He grabbed my arm and started propelling me towards the fringe of the small wooden buildings. I let him pull me away from the chaos, feeling as if in a trance. My mind was reeling, flipping through memories like rewinding a movie to re-live a moment. I kept coming back to one, not even really a memory, but a dream. A frighteningly realistic dream.
Realistic because my dream had become reality. This day, this moment, this second. And I knew what was coming next.

How to explain? He'd think I'm mad. Bang. Another gunshot, much closer this time. I stopped walking, and Gabriel stopped abruptly next to me.

"Kait. What are you doing? We have to go!" He was shouting, I could tell, though I could only faintly hear his voice. A fierce cold ran over my whole body. I could hear men yelling orders to each other and the clomping of combat boots coming from down the road. Looking back to make sure no one was in hearing range, I took a deep breath. We still had a little time. Though Gabriel was getting impatient.

"What's wrong Kaitlynn?" He asked, concern twisting his lips into a frown.

"Gabriel, they're coming for us. You, and me, and all the kids here under 18. But we can't hide, " I was rambling, barely making any sense. " It'll just make it worse. Oh, Gabriel, if you only knew what horrible things they're planning on doing to us."

He looked at me in confusion, his eyebrows mashing together. "What are you talking about?" He asked, probably thinking that I was insane. He stared into my scared emerald eyes, waiting for an answer.

" They want to---" Rough hands grabbed me from behind, covering my mouth, smothering what I was about to say. I barely had time for the surprise to register in my brain when I felt a sharp jab in my arm and I succumbed into unconsciousness.

Back to top Go down
~Lucy~
Souls
Souls
~Lucy~

Never Meant to Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Meant to Be   Never Meant to Be Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm

errr... so much for making it into a story...

I really want to continue this, but I can't until about a month from now. Also, I really have to edit the prologue as well... don't mind me, just talking to myself Razz
Back to top Go down

Never Meant to Be

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Writting :: Novel-
Jump to: