Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site offers comfort, understanding, guidance, relaxation, and much more for those who seek it. No questions is stupid, no problem is too small or silly. It's supporting family.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Vanguardian Angels. Its a home for thousands times a thousand and times a thousand more. Hope you can be a part of it.
Come find us on Facebook: Vanguardian Angels
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Come out, come out, wherever you are...
Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 am by ~Lucy~

» My Sanity
Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:28 am by ThePoet

» The Lonely---Christina Perri
Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:29 pm by ~Lucy~

» Never Meant to Be
Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm by ~Lucy~

» my life in a nutshell
Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 pm by ~Lucy~

» Take this heart of mine
Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 pm by ~Lucy~

» Loneliness
Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm by ThePoet

» My Song #1
Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:42 am by ThePoet

» why does it all go wrong?
Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 am by ThePoet

Poll
Gallery
Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:11 pm

Share | 

Come out, come out, wherever you are...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Lucy~
Souls
Souls
~Lucy~

PostSubject: Come out, come out, wherever you are...    Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:09 am

I know I haven't been checking this website for like a month... but apparently neither has anyone else. Where is everyone?!

This website has the potential to be an amazing community for everyone to just talk and let it all out. But only if we post things in the freaking forum. I know you guys have probably all been busy, so have I. But I miss just being able to rant out anything and know that at least one person cared enough to read it.

Anyways.. that was my vent. Hopefully this has somewhat of an impact on the next person who sees this.

Back to top Go down
ThePoet
Souls
Souls
ThePoet

PostSubject: the site   Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:25 am

i find that this is an amazing sight to use, yeah im not on it every day, and sure, i could reply more to try and help, but i lead a busy life, or at least i was leading a busy life....
Back to top Go down
~Lucy~
Souls
Souls
~Lucy~

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out, wherever you are...    Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 am

I was kind of being a bit hypocritical there... I haven't been on the site since I last posted that. We've all been busy it seems, although I hope that that doesn't mean that this website has to suffer. It has amazing potential to be really successful.... if people would use it. Myself included.

Anyways... hope everyone is well and having an awesome summer. Or had, since it's almost over at this point. And for those of you who are currently struggling; hang in there. I know that this is terribly cliche but it will get better. It always does.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out, wherever you are...    Come out, come out, wherever you are...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come out, come out, wherever you are...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chaise longue :: The Venting Room-
Jump to: