Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site offers comfort, understanding, guidance, relaxation, and much more for those who seek it. No questions is stupid, no problem is too small or silly. It's supporting family.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Vanguardian Angels. Its a home for thousands times a thousand and times a thousand more. Hope you can be a part of it.
Come find us on Facebook: Vanguardian Angels
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Come out, come out, wherever you are...
IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 am by ~Lucy~

» My Sanity
IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:28 am by ThePoet

» The Lonely---Christina Perri
IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:29 pm by ~Lucy~

» Never Meant to Be
IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm by ~Lucy~

» my life in a nutshell
IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 pm by ~Lucy~

» Take this heart of mine
IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 pm by ~Lucy~

» Loneliness
IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm by ThePoet

» My Song #1
IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:42 am by ThePoet

» why does it all go wrong?
IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 am by ThePoet

Poll
Gallery
IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:11 pm

IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IluvU
Souls
Souls
IluvU

IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics Empty
PostIluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics

Okay, I know the forum has rules and everything but they are here for a reason so we follow them, ok?

Also, this column has inside rules:

1. Follow the site's rules.
2. If you need any advice feel free to send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your problem and wether you want your username added or if you want to go anonymous.
3. Users can't create topics. If you have a problem and you need advice, feel free to PM me. You can comment on the forums.
4. Not all of the PMs will be posted If you have a problem but you don't want your problem to be posted you are more than welcome to say you don't want me to post it. Also, if there are too many I might only be able to post the most urgent (if allowed) and not all of them and just get back to you by pms. If I don't they might get posted.
5. I'll try to reply as fast as possible so don't fret or over PM. Please, I won't do anything against you, but it's kind of mean and/or annoying. I'm a peaceful person so it gets dreadful.
6. Negative replies or trolling will get a warning and trolls will get reprimanded according to the site rules.

These rules might change over time (except for the first one) so keep checking for updates.

What do I do?

Now I'll tell you how the column will work.

First you (yes you! The one reading this) who has a problem will come to the column and read a bit of this and that and consider whether you truly want my advice or not. After that, you probably have decided you want my advice (a smart choice) so you will ask for it.

How do you do this?

First if you are a guest, you should create an account (since you need one to do what comes next).
Once you are a member you head to the messages section (or access my profile by clicking my name) and write me a pm with a greeting (it's always nice to say hello) your problem, whether you want it posted or not, and your name (username or how you will be addressed as).

After sending the message i'll either reply by PM (if not a public problem) or i'll post your topic on the forum and send you a pm informing you about it. The most I might take on replying is 2 or 3 days depending on whether i'm on a trip or my laptop is on repairs.

Once it's posted

Once the topic is posted you and everyone on the site can read the reply, also others might comment about it and try to help you out. That way it will help you solve your problem faster or at least have more options. Remember, i'm here to help you and the ones who comment will also try to help you. So don't be afraid and let us help you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics :: Comments

No Comment.

IluvU's 2 cents Rules and basics

Page 1 of 1