Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site offers comfort, understanding, guidance, relaxation, and much more for those who seek it. No questions is stupid, no problem is too small or silly. It's supporting family.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Vanguardian Angels. Its a home for thousands times a thousand and times a thousand more. Hope you can be a part of it.
Come find us on Facebook: Vanguardian Angels
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Come out, come out, wherever you are...
I can't do this... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 am by ~Lucy~

» My Sanity
I can't do this... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:28 am by ThePoet

» The Lonely---Christina Perri
I can't do this... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:29 pm by ~Lucy~

» Never Meant to Be
I can't do this... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm by ~Lucy~

» my life in a nutshell
I can't do this... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 pm by ~Lucy~

» Take this heart of mine
I can't do this... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 pm by ~Lucy~

» Loneliness
I can't do this... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm by ThePoet

» My Song #1
I can't do this... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:42 am by ThePoet

» why does it all go wrong?
I can't do this... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 am by ThePoet

Poll
Gallery
I can't do this... Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:11 pm

Share | 

I can't do this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel Love
Souls
Souls
Angel Love

I can't do this... Empty
PostSubject: I can't do this...   I can't do this... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:18 am

-Sits on a chair and sighs-
So... were to begin...
My brother friend and I are friends. We would use to talk to each other a lot! He would flirt with me and I would be me and write something mean but he ends up liking it… we stop talking for a good year due to the fact his girlfriend/baby mama called me and told me to stop talking to him in anyway/form. Therefore, I did. I deleted his number, removed him as a friend on face book, unlike his fan pages (He wrestles), and deleted his msn. He randomly hits me up on a face book account that his girl don’t know about. I know because I asked him if his girl know and he told me she doesn’t know about that account. He would bring back some old conversations and say I owe him a kiss, pillow fight, a popcorn fight and to hang out. Now I don’t know what he wants from me. At first, I thought he liked me. He told me he did once and truth be told I always liked him. When ever he text me he would write something random and it would always put a smile on my face. I’m trying my best not to fall for his B.S. because I know he is still with his girlfriend. I don’t know what to do. I miss talking to him but I don’t want to have problems with his girl and/or ruin his family. [color=darkred] *Sighs*
Thank you for reading, Now I'm going to try and sleep. I hate pulling all-nighters. It's time for an hour nap before I have to get up and get ready.[/color]
Back to top Go down
howmayihelpyou
Souls
Souls
howmayihelpyou

I can't do this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't do this...   I can't do this... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:41 am

i'm kind of late, but if you still want help, i'm willing to try. i'm apparently pretty good with "relationship" advice...

honestly, don't let him bring you down. i know you miss him, that's the worst part. but you can't let him break your heart again(if he already has). he doesn't control you, but if you go back to him, especially in the conditions ya'll are both in, he will control you and he will just pull you back down. That is not good.

Stay strong, you will come out on top in the long run, it's a rough road, but it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Angel Love
Souls
Souls
Angel Love

I can't do this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't do this...   I can't do this... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:06 pm

That’s the thing. We never dated. I knew he wanted to be more but he would hold back. Even if I want to date him, I wouldn’t because he had pregnant girlfriend and because he is my brother’s friend. I just hate how he would make me feel…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I can't do this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't do this...   I can't do this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't do this...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chaise longue :: The Venting Room-
Jump to: