Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site offers comfort, understanding, guidance, relaxation, and much more for those who seek it. No questions is stupid, no problem is too small or silly. It's supporting family.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Vanguardian Angels. Its a home for thousands times a thousand and times a thousand more. Hope you can be a part of it.
Come find us on Facebook: Vanguardian Angels
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Come out, come out, wherever you are...
Book Lovers Unite! :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 am by ~Lucy~

» My Sanity
Book Lovers Unite! :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:28 am by ThePoet

» The Lonely---Christina Perri
Book Lovers Unite! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:29 pm by ~Lucy~

» Never Meant to Be
Book Lovers Unite! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm by ~Lucy~

» my life in a nutshell
Book Lovers Unite! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 pm by ~Lucy~

» Take this heart of mine
Book Lovers Unite! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 pm by ~Lucy~

» Loneliness
Book Lovers Unite! :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm by ThePoet

» My Song #1
Book Lovers Unite! :D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:42 am by ThePoet

» why does it all go wrong?
Book Lovers Unite! :D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 am by ThePoet

Poll
Gallery
Book Lovers Unite! :D Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:11 pm

Share | 

Book Lovers Unite! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edens Fury
Souls
Souls
Edens Fury

Book Lovers Unite! :D Empty
PostSubject: Book Lovers Unite! :D   Book Lovers Unite! :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:53 pm

OK So I LOVE books, Not a day goes by that I am not reading a book, And the great thing is.. I read tons of them, All different kinda, Fiction Non- Fiction, I even read Educational books. So I figured I'd start this out as A Post of the books that have come out this month, whats on the best sellers list, and then You all can make your own posts about books you've been reading, make a review of your own, tell us how it's going, your feelings on that particular story.

These are the books listed in the top tenn Best Sellers list of the New York Times.

1 THE LAND OF THE PAINTED CAVES, by Jean M. Auel. (Crown.) The latest volume in a series that began with “The Clan of the Cave Bear,” set during the ice age. 1

2 LOVER UNLEASHED, by J. R. Ward. (Penguin Group.) Book 9 of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. 1

3 2 WATER FOR ELEPHANTS, by Sara Gruen. (Algonquin.) After his parents die in a car accident, a young veterinary student — and an elephant — save a Depression-era circus. 10
Sunday Book Review | Related Article
4 3 THE LINCOLN LAWYER, by Michael Connelly. (Little, Brown.) Routinely doing business from his Lincoln Town Cars, the bottom-feeding attorney Mickey Haller is asked to defend the scion of a wealthy family who might not be guilty of a murderous crime. 4
Sunday Book Review | Books of The Times Review
5 MYSTERY, by Jonathan Kellerman. (Random House.) The Los Angeles psychologist-detective Alex Delaware and the detective Milo Sturgis work on a grisly homicide case. 1

6 1 LIVE WIRE, by Harlan Coben. (Penguin Group.) Myron Bolitar’s search for a missing rock star leads to questions about his own missing brother. 2

7 5 TOYS, by James Patterson and Neil McMahon. (Little, Brown.) Hays Baker, a top operative for the Agency of Change and a national hero, suddenly finds himself a hunted fugitive who must fight to save humans from extinction. 3

8 4 SING YOU HOME, by Jodi Picoult. (Simon & Schuster.) Picoult takes on the issue of gay rights in this novel about a music therapist who desperately wants a child. 5

9 6 THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE HORNET’S NEST, by Stieg Larsson. (Knopf Doubleday.) The third volume of the Millennium trilogy, about a Swedish hacker and a journalist. 10
Sunday Book Review | Books of The Times Review | Excerpt | Related Article
10 11 LOVE YOU MORE, by Lisa Gardner. (Random House.) Detective D. D. Warren must solve the case of a dead husband, a battered wife and a missing child.

I my self have read all three novels by Stieg Larsson, And I have to say they are some very detail and and often mouth dropping books. So You guys if you're interested, should check them out.
Back to top Go down

Book Lovers Unite! :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top