Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site offers comfort, understanding, guidance, relaxation, and much more for those who seek it. No questions is stupid, no problem is too small or silly. It's supporting family.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Vanguardian Angels. Its a home for thousands times a thousand and times a thousand more. Hope you can be a part of it.
Come find us on Facebook: Vanguardian Angels
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Come out, come out, wherever you are...
Why? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 am by ~Lucy~

» My Sanity
Why? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:28 am by ThePoet

» The Lonely---Christina Perri
Why? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:29 pm by ~Lucy~

» Never Meant to Be
Why? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm by ~Lucy~

» my life in a nutshell
Why? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 pm by ~Lucy~

» Take this heart of mine
Why? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 pm by ~Lucy~

» Loneliness
Why? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm by ThePoet

» My Song #1
Why? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:42 am by ThePoet

» why does it all go wrong?
Why? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 am by ThePoet

Poll
Gallery
Why? Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:11 pm

Share | 

Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pink Panda Counselor
Souls
Souls
Pink Panda Counselor

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:49 am

Why? Thats all I can ask is why. You abandoned me 11 years ago, leaving without saying a word. Then you just show up friend requesting me on facebook. What did you think I would just accept and automatically start talking to you again like I did when I was 11. You abandoned me, you promised that you would never leave again. I needed you, I needed my father. But the only thing you were and good for was a sperm donor that help give me life. That is the only thing you have EVER done for me. I hate you, I hated you since I was 6 and you broke your promise of coming to pick me up for the weekend. I sat in the hallway of my apartment out side my front door for 8 hours, my mom had to come carry me into the house cause I wouldn't leave cause I thought you would come since you promised. But that day I found out how substance your promises have. Which is nothing. I hate you soooo much, what make you think that I would want to talk to you and bring you back into my life? I been doing just fine with out you, so why would I want to speak to you again? Except probably to say I hate you, I wish you would go to hell.

Sorry for my rant its just something I had to get out. Thank you for those who have read
Back to top Go down

Why?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chaise longue :: The Venting Room-
Jump to: